Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

You Derserve A Nazo Page!!!!

While i watched it with my kitten, i was worndering how many things it took to make this, and i really wish i was this good. I really think you should make a new type of series, something like what happens in Sonic The Hedgehog Next Gen, i would love to see what you come up with!! And if you do make a new series like this, just two things, 1. Try include a bit of the final story of STH Next Gen. 2. Please PM me about the new series if you make one (which i hope you do)!! I'll try get Tom to get you a page as you really deserve one!!

Chakra-X responds:

Thanks! But if i do make a new series, it won't be about Sonic.

Battle for the Portal Pt2 Battle for the Portal Pt2

cant think of a title

nor can i say about how to improve anything it was that good.

Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

OMG, The best sonic movie ive seen!

i love watching sonic movies, and i love great graphics and that!!
this is how i want my flash to end up like, but it always goes fricken wrong, unlike yours!!!

keep up the good work!!!

Windows Donghorn Windows Donghorn

brill man!!!!

that was the best windows game i have ever played, i was making a real live one (screen shots) but flash died :(, to the point, i know where you can get the proper sounds of xp from!!

mail me to find out where to get them!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

good,great,brill!

not the best game ive played but it's got the same stuff as the real game(apart from the password) brill!!!

FPS in Real Life 4 FPS in Real Life 4

its like the guy that made this recorded this

play this game, when i played it it was brill ;-) its realstic, but u not convinced by that just play the bloody game

Pirates Of The Caribbean Pirates Of The Caribbean

Brilliant

Is this off POTC 3 at worlds end? becuase all of its music was in this.
i gave it a nine because

1. it was well done

2. there were bits that were not in tune

Sonic 3 - Ice Capped S.V. Sonic 3 - Ice Capped S.V.

Listen to This

i have heard this song in a midi format and i know that this was a midi format as i have on my pc, but you did edit it, so i ll give you a 3 for it

TenchuX responds:

It was a collab between me and Talismon 2k1 - hence the thanks to her in my comment for the song. This version of the song has a different intro - ending and a line or two of tunes different in it... also like 3-5 min shorter and uses different instruments. Thanks for the 3 though.

The Final Day The Final Day

WOW i love this song

cool, nice song dude, i think this was on the new grounds aduio homepage, you know the button, anyway, brill man (: